[Offer] [vehicle] im offering to rig any hum3d , turbosquid or cgtrader model for 35$

• @FoxtrotDelta - Alrighty! I'll look the model over in FSX and I'll drop a link to it soon (and after the B-47 is done).

Having a new PC means that I've gotta either reinstall GTA V and redownload all the DLCs on poor internet, or go through the hassle of carefully transferring my install on my old laptop over to this one, but it'll be worth it (:

• @FoxtrotDelta Fantastic Offer in my opinion. I've sent you a message :thumbsup:

• @Christian6984 thanks i will reply right now.

• @FoxtrotDelta willing to pay for an Audi B8 allroad, if your down to work together again tho

Somebody please pay this man to bring us an O-2A Cessna Skymaster... I will paint the military textures for it, we can add rocket pods to it :)

alt text

• Meanwhile, I'm considering requesting for conversion one of two RAF aircraft - still deciding on which!

First is the the L-1011 TriStar 500 Air Tanker which used to be operated by the Royal Air Force (of which JustFlight has a fantastic model of):

alt text

Or this, the Hawker Siddeley Nimrod, one of the most iconic AEW&C Aircraft ever made. A truly versatile example of British aviation, this bomber/maritime aircraft is one which the world is a worse-off place for having got rid of.:

alt text

For the latter, Simshed's got an excellent freeware Nimrod for FSX that has a very detailed cockpit, almost on the level of some payware aircraft :)

• I'm almost ready, GTA V is reinstalled and I should be set once I have my scripts redownloaded :)

I'll look over the aircraft I'm deciding between in FSX a bit more, to see which model would work better in V.

• @FoxtrotDelta are you still converting models for gta5? I have some models I would like converted

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.