How do i convert .dff and .txd to .yft and .ytd

• I want to convert a model from vice city how do I do that?

• @DavidFliesPlanes there is no such thing as converting. its called rigging a model. first you import it into zmodeler 2 then you save it as z3d
    then you open this z3d with a newer programme called zmodeler 3 and then in zmodeler 3 you start rigging the model. i hoe this helps. will take you over 1 month to figure out how to properly rig a model . if you are same level IQ as me. if you are smarter less time . Good luck. it took me 1 month to figure it out. when i first started. but my convert was not from san andreas or gta iv. it was from a max file of 3dsmax 2012

• @FoxtrotDelta will i only need the Zmods'?
    Also i'm not gonna polish it, just put it into Gta directly.
    Btw i'm talking about the Hunter Classic ;)

• @DavidFliesPlanes its not aboutbpolishing u need zmodeler 2 and 3 and then its a must to spend atleast 40 hours to rig the model for gts 5. If u dont rig a model it cant go into gta 5 lol.

And it takes me 40 hours since i know how to use everything and i know the values to input and i know what goes where and the structure. It would truely take u 1 month to figure out , and get it into gta 5 on ir own. If u have same iq as me. If u are better u might do it faster ;)

Note i had no one to guide me and zero turorials on youtube etc, now things have changed there are many tutorials ans ppl who can guide u. Including me myself

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.