[VEHICLE][WIP] RMS Titanic

• @KAFAROS seems normal. i am having big issues with my carrier as well. i think huge size collisions are a problem!

• huge sized ships behave so funny. or may be we don't know what we are doing!

• @FoxtrotDelta
    Can you show me your collision model?

• @KAFAROS its not final yet. its keeps on chaning! i have changed it. like 20 times today. even working on it right Now. i shall show you when i feel that it is working. right now i don't have a working one. do you want to see the one i used to make my video?

• @FoxtrotDelta
    Okay I will wait when you finish,and yes,if you can please show me your collision from video

• @KAFAROS so far**, i managed to improve the handling of Titanic a little bit.** as you can see in the video. its more stable. but the collisoins are a problem thats why it jumps with the waves. i think it should move the waves away. its weight is not good. and collisions are small may be?

• @FoxtrotDelta
    Thank you,but this is old Titanic (old have very small boat collision model-Tug collision model))-old Titanic is not important.
    New Titanic (I sent you files with yesterday)are the most important for me (because have more details and bigger and better collision model ;) )

• @KAFAROS your propeller and rudder settings were not very Good , i fixed that . i have also fixed location of Rudder, Seat, steering Wheel. some collisions. now working on handling settings. you might have to mention my name is Credits section if it works out to be Good. i shall upload a video tonight if, everything goes according to plan. ;)

• @FoxtrotDelta
    No problem,I write your name in credits section :)

• @KAFAROS It getting better. once i make final handling. i shall give the files to you in the email. will post a video of successful test. when done. tonight probably.

• Note: please watch the Video in 1080p quality as the Video was reduced massively to make size uploadable in short time. 1080p is clear.

@KAFAROS @Elope @nathanjamesddg151 how is the Handling now?

So far things i have changed and are working:

1 Collision i did them once again. created them again. not many just 1, that touches the water.
    2 Removed old rudder and Propeller.
    3 Installed new Rudder works nicely
    4 Installed 2 propellers work flawlessly. only issue is they don't splash water or create water Foam. need help with this one.
    5 Moved the seat to the seating.
    6 Included 2 stearings animatoins as there were 2 originally.
    7 Thanged Handling.meta
    8 Turn radius reduced
    9 It is not submerged in water like before.

Problems which are still there to be solved
    1 It is sometimes unstable if you turn too sharply (can be solved)
    2 Steering Turn angle is too much (can be Solved)
    3 Player's Hands don't follow the steering wheel animation (may be if i create R hand grip and L hand grip can be solved)
    4 It freaks out if you leave it idle for like 200 seconds.( investigating)
    5 The Propellers don't Create Foam ( whats up with that o.O? propellers don't have collisions so i don't know whats wrong here)
    6 Titanic's Body Does not Push water away. like other boats seemingly Do in GTA5
    7 Titanic Has 3 propellers but in GTA 5 so far i have seen only 2 propellers on ships. (if you guys know a ship with 3 propellers please
    let me know)
    8 Push it more into water? submerge more ( possible visa Handling meta and\or Zmodeler 3

Now i wish i was the one who converted this ship. its amazing. @KAFAROS please, Do a good job with textures and shadows, i hope you will make it into an amazing ship. and Oh please Add lots of Lights. when you release this ship. i am mainly helping you out with the Driving\Sailing Handling Part. and yea collisions too. Good luck. i shall send you Updated and Good handling files plus titanic z3d file. when i feel it is Good enough. :)

• @FoxtrotDelta It looks amazing so far,just need to submerge the ship more into the water,so that the propeller is no longer visible outside of the water : D

• @FoxtrotDelta
    Thank you very much AMAZING job 😀

• @KAFAROS you want it like this? or should i improve the bugs? might take a while.

• @FoxtrotDelta
    If you have time you can try to fix few bugs ;)

• @KAFAROS okay. if i have time. i shall do it.

• @FoxtrotDelta
    Okay,Thanks :)

• @KAFAROS no problem.

• @FoxtrotDelta
    I know how to change submerge via ZModeler.

• @KAFAROS i know that too. but not needed. i fixed it. using handling.meta.

• @FoxtrotDelta
    That's fantastic :)

• @KAFAROS Please check your Email

these two photos are just for fun. i was testing spawning name titanic2 with New DLC lol! it causes a drop in FPS when you spawn it. from 60 to 40 fps. ! check and please fix it before release. Good luck with beta testing.

alt text
    alt text

i have given unlocked ytfs and ytd in the form of DLC. you just have to write these lines in your dlclist.meta

<Item>dlcpacks:\titanic2</Item>

spawn by name "titanic2"

i changed 2 propllers know they are working. the ship does not sink. it is pretty stable. and is submerged quiet enough but it can be submerged more by chaning percentage submerged in hanlding.meta found in the dlc.

i have added 2 steering wheels animaiton. there are some bugs but hay its your ship! you need to work on those bugs. and Good textures. looking forward to this great ship. i just made it sailable drivable smoothly. :) don't forget to mention my name in the credits secion. Good luck :)

• @FoxtrotDelta
    Thanks and no problem ;)

• Progress :)
    alt text

• @KAFAROS cool

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.