[VEHICLE][Released] Su-30 MKK

• i just saw the, new Forums feature of the website and i got excited so, i want to share my up coming Mod . its a work in progress. i just started it today so. it has many bugs right now. i will be removing the bugs and enhancing features of this mod. in coming days . and will upload when ready. so here goes.

The Sukhoi Su-30MKK (NATO reporting name: Flanker-G)[1] is a modification of the Sukhoi Su-30, incorporating advanced technology from the Sukhoi Su-35 variant. Su-30MKK was developed by Sukhoi Company (JSC) in 1997, as a result of a direct Request for tender between the Russian Federation and China.[2] It is a heavy class, all-weather, long-range strike fighter, and like the Sukhoi Su-30, comparable to the American McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle. Su-30MK2 is a further improvement to Su-30MKK with upgraded avionics and maritime strike capabilities

In gta 5 i shall be making Sukhoi Su-30 MK, Su-30 MKK versions only. This is not J-11 of chinese airforce. this is Su-30 mkk which is different in many ways from J-11. i shall be making J-11 & J-15 in coming weeks also. God willng. i am sharing a few screenshots here: :blush: let me know what you guys think. and any suggestions are welcome :) lets test the forums :D

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

please let me know what do you think.

Released and Approved now. download link:
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/sukhoi-su-30mkk-add-on-replace

• bump

• @FoxtrotDelta It looks fantastic, buddy! :D

• @GTATerminal Thanks :) i am just testing the forums. thats why i bumped it. not many users for forum yet. i say it will take some time. but once people know about the forums here. it would be much fun.!

• @FoxtrotDelta Oh, definitely.
    It just needs to get the word out. :)

• @FoxtrotDelta what enb? It looks spectacular

• @maybach123 the latest enb from enb official site. pinnacle of V 1.81, reshade , and custom tweaking by myself.

• @FoxtrotDelta said in [VEHICLE][Released] Su-30 MKK:

pinnacle of V 1

well it looks spectacular

• @maybach123 Thank you. alot of people seem to like my screenshots ever since i tweaked the settings. i might release these files with settings as a graphics mod tweak. but im not that much into it . i am waiting for gta 5 redux though.

• @FoxtrotDelta said in [VEHICLE][Released] Su-30 MKK:

@maybach123 Thank you. alot of people seem to like my screenshots ever since i tweaked the settings. i might release these files with settings as a graphics mod tweak. but im not that much into it . i am waiting for gta 5 redux though.

so am I . I love the look of redux and so far i havent found an enb that i really loved but redux might be it

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.