Help: Active hyperlink within my mod description on a posted mod on the main site.

• So I uploaded a mod a few days ago but I have no clue on how to insert links in the description.

Here on the forum posting there's icons and such that at least tell me how to insert certain stuff and what it is but I was wondering how to do this for example but in the post of the mod description.

Also other options such as bold, italic, a "list", strikethrough, all that.

Thank you to all the responses and have a great day!

• @00111001 <b> Makes text Bold </b>

<i> makes text Italic </i> & <a> Generates a hyper link </a>

the legend is given the upload page when you are uploading or press edit.

0_1506404322453_upload-6c928337-52ac-40a6-9f8a-f7f070e0b35d

similarly i think <u> underlines the text </u>

these are called html tags.

• @FoxtrotDelta Yeah I got a rough idea of what the legend and the html tags where so I just didn't try them out in any way since well, I didn't knew what they where, till now!

Thanks you for the help!

• @FoxtrotDelta So I litteraly have tried EVERYTYHING I could think would work and I get the bold, italic and underlined text but still cant figure out the fucking hyper links.

The main thing I was wondering is how can I set a text but with a link. In forum posting it's [link text](link url), yes, but what's the counterpart in the mod posting?
    In which case: Where do I insert the text and where the URL in "<a> </a>"?

@00111001 just put the URL in and tag me in the pending mod comments with a request that I assist you

• @DarthPungz I'm sorry, english is not my native language, could you be more specific to what I should do?

@00111001 just upload and submit your mod. I will fix the link.

Proper format for links within posted mod description field is as follows:

<a href="https://www.gta5-mods.com/xxxxxxx">Words you want to apprear as the hyperlink</a></li>

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.