[BETA RELEASED] GTA V New Clouds

• TRANSLATOR

@Modojo So, what do you tell me about the texture I gave you? :)

• Little update. Retextured rdrcloudy1ydr. Apparently clumps of clouds pop up now. Also, I'm not sure when I edit them at the time lol...

alt text

• Looks great man. They look more crisp.

If you can, try playing with the model scales. The clouds in GTA V have a 3d effect which actually looks pretty good. It just needs to be scaled down so its more visible. This way you can make the clouds look more 3D when you fly at high altitudes.

• TRANSLATOR

@Modojo Check your inbox!

• Wispy Clouds

alt text

• Been a while, mostly focusing on IRL stuff and taking care of my health. Sorry if I haven't been up to date with my mods if anyone was wondering.

I'm planning to create another set of clouds for Visual V. I've decided to start them from scratch this time using different cloud models and simulate 3d normal maps to. A few screenies for now. I hope to finish these sometime later in the year :)

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

fingers crossed

• Small update. Won't be revealing too much. Still making progress. Normal maps will have to stay the same for ydr clouds. It gives me an error whenever i place the modded dds normal map file into the odr folder. Cheers.

alt text
    alt text

• Wow. We are lucky.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.