Head changing.

• Hello dear forum-mates.
    How properly to replace the head for example Franklin on any head of the mods?
    For example, Terminator Genisys mod https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/terminator-genesis-add-on-kisko
    I want to play Franklin but with Arnold's head!
    A simple replacement of similar files doesnt give the desired effect.
    Can somebody tell how to do it? Maybe someone liked these head-mods and done it already...

• This is not a simple task like changing your underware everytime you want.
    The first thing you must know is how the game files are structured.

• You must know how to use ZModeler3, 3DS Max or Maya editing tools.
    • You must have knowledge of rigging skeleton and body parts.
    • You must know how to use "normals" in 3D editing tools.

Swapping heads between characters is a complex task that you have to learn first the basics of 3D editing tools and modeling.

Start your search online with amateurs videos and play close attention to learn.

• @dionys19 said in Head changing.:

Start your search online with amateurs videos and play close attention to learn.

@dionys19 thank you, already in progress.

• @dionys19 However, if I remove the model of Franklin's head and put the model of Arnold'sGenisys head , also the texture, then I dont care that doesnt work mimicry, glasses and caps, but at least the appearance should work!
    Have you seen the texture of the face Terminator Genisys? It differs from similar mods. So I think there is A problem.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.