Is there a way to play GTA V with the same video settings and FPS,but after installing a mega replace cars pack?

• Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way
    for playing GTA V with the same video video settings and FPS ,but with installed mega replace cars pack (with over 200 cars)?

My machine is Lenovo Y700-15ISK with these specs: i7-6700 HQ CPU, 16 GB DDR4 RAM and Nvidia GTX 960 M 4 GB GDDR5 GPU.

Please tell me!
    Thanks in advance!
    Best regards!

• Hello! I can say, You have very good PC! I think, you have 50-60 FPS as stable. If you install every (or most of all), your FPS don't have to fall... Or for a few frames.

• @Loving-mods ,thank you for replying to me! :)

You are absolutely right!I get stable 60 FPS on 1080p with high settings,but after installing a 200 cars replace pack mod,I get annoying FPS drops to around 45 FPS on some certain places on the map,even with lower settings.The drops last very shortly,then the FPS get back to 60 FPS ,etc.

But I would like to know if there is some tweak,that could help me run the game on the high settings and 1080p,but with that cars pack mod installed!

Please give me some advice!Thanks in advance!

• Most likely the vehicle replacements aren't very well optimized, and doesn't have LODs etc. So you shouldn't be surprised if your FPS drops. 200 custom vehicles spawning in traffic isn't a great idea, and FPS will drop even lower if you use any graphics mods.

The answer to your question is kinda obvious, you can't really do anything about it except for lowering graphics or removing replacement vehicles. Performance and quality can't be increased at the same time. All the FPS boosters or RAM cleaning software will NOT help, don't use those.

If possible, get a desktop, no matter what manufacturers say, laptops aren't really good for gaming.

• @player32 said in Is there a way to play GTA V with the same video settings and FPS,but after installing a mega replace cars pack?:

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way
    for playing GTA V with the same video video settings and FPS ,but with installed mega replace cars pack (with over 200 cars)?

My machine is Lenovo Y700-15ISK with these specs: i7-6700 HQ CPU, 16 GB DDR4 RAM and Nvidia GTX 960 M 4 GB GDDR5 GPU.

Please tell me!
    Thanks in advance!
    Best regards!

I have a better machine than yours, but would not dream of replacing 200 cars with high-end cars! The drop in FPS is simply an indication that there are way too many high-poly cars in the vicinity. I'm surprised your game hasn't crashed yet.

Also, be selective. Choose the cars you actually want to see replaced/added; otherwise you're just burning resources like crazy.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.