VEHICLE] Helicopter. Will $$$$

• This is a video from a local news channel summing up 50 years of Westpac Rescue :) Westpac are weird in terms of rescue services around the world, they are a charity./

• @PNWParksFan it has wheels wheels on a different fire fighting variant :P

• @FoxtrotDelta interesting. Well the heli taxi script works on any heli with wheels, so it'll be compatible should a wheeled variant ever be released!

It looks like dogbait is OK with you sending the model - whenever you'd like, PM it to me via Discord and I'll send it back with the adjustments. I haven't seen the interior from your screenshots but I may even be able to add a stretcher that peds can lay on.

• @PNWParksFan as i said, he is the owner and he has the model he can forward it to u or anybody. I wont be doing that, as this is my general practice. I have sent him the files already so anyone interested can take it from him.

• @FoxtrotDelta alright, as long as you sent it to him unlocked then I can do that. I sent @DOGBAIT a PM about it.

• @PNWParksFan ah never i never give out unlocked models. you can show me where to put those seats and i shall gladly do that if the request party @DOGBAIT desires. but unlocked models are given out to anybody by me. except if the request party wants it.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.