[VEHICLE] Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (LB834) '2011

• Hello again i found so cool Aventador version with normal silver rims and correct working spoiler the problem is the model was made for GTASA so i need person who can convert this beauty to GTA5 :) link: http://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/55702-lamborghini-aventador.html and please keep your comments that there is so many aventadors are in gta 5 i don't care cause i'm still don't have nice version. at this moment i'm using aventador from Vans123 but it has bad working spoiler plus i don't like rims.

@Goobzo89 Agreed, but a couple of problems: 1st, it is from GTA SA, which means that it would require a remodel, and just because the features work there doesn't mean they will work in V. 2nd, perhaps one of the biggest issue, is that you will need to obtain the original author's permission. That can be difficult if they no longer mod GTA as most modders don't leave their email in the description anywhere or they didn't post their mod on that site to begin with. If you can obtain the author's permission, it would be a easier.

• @nathanjamesddg151 yes you are right first i must try to contact with mod author to get permission.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.