Help with mod kits

• Anybody that does civ car mods, this'd help alot for info on what I'm missing, I've got the carcols setup (hopefully) things seem to be named the same, it's got an ID, the carvariations references it, but in the trainter, I have no mods and -9 horns, cheers to anybody that can help me

• Moving you over to Mod Installation Help & Troubleshooting.

• @bronyrapper try another modkit id

• @ChOcOsKiZo well after tried for one Addon-Vehicle 20 (!) different modkit-id's in carcols and carvariations, I am also done with my patience and good will...it seems like this isnt the only thing that has to be changed...
    That leaves me with follwoing questions:

1. is a 4-digit number or even a 6-digit number usable instead of 3 digits?
    2. is there a specific order of numbers you have to choose or can you randomize?
    3. can you use 2 same numbers in a row (e.g. 994 instead of 984 )
    4. are there really just 3 values you have to change? 1 in carvariations.meta and 2 in carcols?

Thank you in advance...:)

• @Red_Eagle said in Help with mod kits:

@ChOcOsKiZo well after tried for one Addon-Vehicle 20 (!) different modkit-id's in carcols and carvariations, I am also done with my patience and good will...it seems like this isnt the only thing that has to be changed...
    That leaves me with follwoing questions:

1. is a 4-digit number or even a 6-digit number usable instead of 3 digits?
    2. is there a specific order of numbers you have to choose or can you randomize?
    3. can you use 2 same numbers in a row (e.g. 994 instead of 984 )
    4. are there really just 3 values you have to change? 1 in carvariations.meta and 2 in carcols?

Thank you in advance...:)

1 . Yes
    2 . Not really
    3 . No
    4 . Yes

• @ChOcOsKiZo ok, then I dont know what I am doing wrong....:/

• @Red_Eagle Keep changing them it should work. But i could be a carcols.meta problem

• @baba0rum okay I am trying...I was wondering if there was a tool, which would allow you to compare to carcol.meta files, so you can change the ID properly, cuz I noticed that some tuning parts of the vanilla vehicles also diappeared...then I stumbeled across this here:

https://de.gta5-mods.com/tools/carcols-ymt-converted-into-xml-format

is it maybe something that can help with the missng tuning-parts conflict?

• Disregard my last message, found a way which actually works...

Okay, this is hopeless...I changed every single id value in carcols.meta and carvariations.meta, changed the order value in setup2.xml...every vehicle has its unique up to 5 digit id value and STILL...on some cars there is no tuning part showing up...even on vehicles where it worked before...
    So there must be something else to it....

• Red_Eagle peux-tu nous partager ton moyen qui fonctionne rĂ©ellement svp ? merci

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.