Dials work but texture has an problem

• text alternatif

• @HarHam I'm sorry, but would it really kill you to tell... why, anything really?! Like what car? Or what the alleged texture problem is, even? From where I'm sitting, the car looks fine. Case closed.

• @meimeiriver I see it clear as day, and just as I was about to upvote your comment. Lol

You know where the needle hovers to tell speed? With the lines arching and shit? It's texture is stretched. Take another look. I don't lie.

• @krashadam said in Dials work but texture has an problem:

@meimeiriver I see it clear as day, and just as I was about to upvote your comment. Lol

You know where the needle hovers to tell speed? With the lines arching and shit? It's texture is stretched. Take another look. I don't lie.

I'm still not seeing it, LOL. There are brighter white lines at 2,3,4, and 6, and a great many greyer lines underneath. I think it's totally WAI. Perhaps the overlay with the extra white lines is minutely mis-scaled, but nothing that would bother me, really.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.