GTA V AutoHotKeys not sending + active window issue

• Hi.

I can't get my AutoHotKeys script to work (see below).

For starters, '#IfWinActive ahk_class grcWindow' doesn't seem to work at all. In fact, I can only get the key to work when I have another window over it (ironically, like the Window Spy program).

After that, nothing in the macro after the 2x %IntMenuDelay% gets send (it's the Menyoo menu).

So, please, what am I doing wrong?!

Thanks.

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
    #SingleInstance, Force

BeverlyKey := "Numpad4" ; Set keybinding for macro here.

IntMenuDelay := 2000 ; Sets value(ms) for additional delay after opening interaction menu.
    KeySendDelay := 500 ; Sets value(ms) for delay between send key commands.
    KeyPressDuration := 70 ; Sets value(ms) for duration each key press is held {Down}.

Hotkey, %BeverlyKey%, Beverly ; Assigns above value to hotkey. Do not change this line.
    Return

setkeydelay, %KeySendDelay%, %KeyPressDuration% ; Sets delay(ms) between keystrokes issued. Arguments are delay between keystrokes and press duration, respectively.

Beverly: ; Beverly Macro

Send {NumpadAdd}
    sleep, %IntMenuDelay%
    Send {NumpadAdd}
    sleep, %IntMenuDelay%

Send {Down}{Enter}{Down 2}{Enter}{Down}{Enter}{Down 4}{Enter}{Down 5}{Enter 2}{Escape 5}
    Return

• @meimeiriver What programming language is this?

• @Cyron43 said in GTA V AutoHotKeys not sending + active window issue:

@meimeiriver What programming language is this?

It's an ahk script for AutoHotkey

All I want is a macro to feed some keystrokes to Menyoo, so as to default with my fave ped.

• @meimeiriver I have never heard of that before and I'm pretty sure most developers didn't. I suggest you post your issue in the ahk forum.

• @Cyron43 said in GTA V AutoHotKeys not sending + active window issue:

@meimeiriver I have never heard of that before and I'm pretty sure most developers didn't. I suggest you post your issue in the ahk forum.

Already did, but I don't think it's a AutoHotkey issue really (which is not a programming language, really, just a script language for a generic Windows macros tool). Rather, I suspect once Menyoo has been opened (the first 2 keystrokes), the Menyoo-script itself creates a key-board handler to unhook the macro tool, as it were, as no further keys are received.

So, I could ask the question in another way -- forgetting about the macro tool -- how would I use a #C script to send keystrokes to Menyoo?

• @meimeiriver This can only be done if Menyoo offers an API. If not, you're out of luck. Have you talked to @Mafins about this?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.