[WIP] [Released] - The GTAExtended Project

• GTAExtended

Download v0.1

Aimed to make you experience the game properly, and interact with the world properly. GTAExtended is going to add game-changing mechanics like new vehicle interactions, a better combat/health system, dynamic animations. You'll now experience Grand Theft Auto V as intensely as you should.

Below there's a list of what's already done and what's planned, but not done yet.

Modules:

· Gameplay

Will take care of what happens in the world.

· General Feedback

Will take care of make sure you experience the world properly.

Gameplay

New Interactions with your vehicle:
    · Open/Close trunk and hood: Just get near them and press E.
    · Fix engine: With a wrench equipped, open your vehicle's hood and hit E.
    · Vehicle carriers - Attach/Detach other cars: While driving the carrier, press G (Detonate key).
    · Exit by the right side: Exit normally, keeping the wheels turned to the right.
    · Keep handbrake ON: Press the Handbrake key while completely stopped. Press it again to release the handbrake.
    :hammer: Change various in-vehicle animation styles
    :hammer: Enable self-drive (modern vehicles)
    :hammer: Store/Retrieve weapon from trunk
    :hammer: Roll down/up driver's window
    :hammer: Lock vehicle
    :hammer: Clean Vehicle
    :hammer: Replace blown tire

New interactions with the World:
    · Grab ped/prop: While in Stealth and Unarmed, press E near the ped/prop you want to grab. Press E again to drop it.

General Feedback

A secondary module, its goal is to help improve the experience via screen and audio effects, supporting the features the Gameplay Module implements.

Health:
    · Low Health: A set of screen effects will be displayed on screen when you're low on health, letting you know you have a foot on the grave. As a side effect, this lets you play without a HUD and still know how much life you have in you.
    · On Hit: Another set of quicker screen effects will play if your health or armor have been hit, you won't miss any damage done to you.

Physics:
    · Vehicle crashes: Any hit hard enough will make your screen shake, giving impacts way more weight.
    · Vehicle scrapping: Scraping against the ground or other entities will make the camera vibrate to represent the scraping.
    · Burnouts: Burnouts will also make the camera vibrate.

Media:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Album: - Updated regularly

Keep in mind there's way more to come, this project will grow stronger over the coming months.

Keep also in mind this is going to be a titanic effort for me, as I'm going to need to figure out ways to make everything work without conflicting with other scripts, and each other. So I ask you patience, and as much feedback as possible.

Documenting all of this is going to be a bitch, so sorry if its not as clear as water. Contact me on Discord/Steam if you have any questions or can't figure out how the hell a feature works.

• Yes mate, this looks nice, the result and what your going for is bueno lol. Good job. If I were to offer some ideas, you could alter some fighting animations to make moves...well better seeing how V's combat isn't really good, if you can of course.

• I've found a bug, it seems you can pick up cars with the crouch and E system... that made some glitchy stuff happen

• can you add a setting where you can false picking up a prop so that why i can only pick up people sometime cars get in the way when i try it and i wanna disable the prop pick ups

• I approve this 100%

Speaking of world interactions, being able to sit, lean and interact more with the environnement would be very nice for roleplay and immersion.

• TRANSLATOR

Awesome ideas coming here, love most of them! I commented on mod's page but here as well: I was having some problems with the Grab ped/drop system - instead of doing so, the ped just move/jumps around.

BTW, I suppose the things listed with the hammer icon (like store/retrieving weapons from trunk) are WIP, I am right? =)

• @EnforcerZhukov
    Eddlm has commented on the grab thing on Discord
    First items have to ragdolled for it to work properly
    So nudge a ped or an object before picking it up

• TRANSLATOR

@ReNNie Hah ok, seems to be a common issue with peds, the Body Dragger script also needs to "touch" the ped you want to grab. I'll check it out later!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.