Random game crashes after ~30min. [SOLVED]

• @eshenk
    Jesus christ I finally found the cause of my random crashes.

First of all I got rid of the D3DERR_DEVICELOST by displaying the game in borderless window mode.
    Second the random STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION was caused by this mod: https://de.gta5-mods.com/misc/ambient-car-sounds#comments_tab
    It replaces the ambient car sound by modded ones - some of them seem to be too much for the game to handle - I never tought of audio mods causing the crashes but since I got rid of it the game runs perfectly with +15 Add-On cars, +15 script mods, + HD texture mods.

Now I can die in peace - lol.

• Banned

@P1P3L1N3 And I found the source of my crashes too. When I installed the realism 0.9 mod, I opted not to include the DLC because I had real police vehicle replacements that I did not want overwritten. What I found was that their vehiclemodelsets and popgroups had references to their own special models that were obviously not in my game, LOL. I removed all entries, and life is good!

• @eshenk

Man what a great day :dark_sunglasses:

Enjoy the game!

• Hey guys, just yesterday I had installed GTA 5 Redux repack v1.36 by Fitgirl.
    Since today when I started playing, it doesn't take even 5 minutes the game crashes.
    There are no mods WHAT SO EVER!
    So why is it crashing? I tried to change the gameconfig anyways but it didn't help.
    I uninstalled and re-installed my graphics drivers.
    In the past the game worked Perfectly even with mods.
    What can I do?
    What's the reason for this?

@SecterSeven let me stop you right here

[README] Frequently Asked Questions: Site-Related

Do I need a genuine version of GTA V to use mods?

Pirated versions are not supported on this site and are not guaranteed to work properly.

Discussions on pirated software are not allowed here. Perhaps you should buy the game if you want to participate on this forum.

• @ReNNie said in Random game crashes after ~30min. [SOLVED]:

Discussions on pirated software are not allowed here. Perhaps you should buy the game if you want to participate on this forum.

Pretty much. ;)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.