Creating your own Single Player DLC

• Hi,

I'm new so forgive me if I do anything wrong. :slight_smile:

Anyway, since Rockstar confirmed that there won't be any single player DLC is there rules against creating your own DLC. Like I mean own characters, voice acting and animation/assets. I'm aware mods like this would require a lot of money and I'm definitely not saying it will be cheap or easy but could such a concept be allowed for publishment and not violate Rockstar or Take2's T&C.

Thanks

• Rockstar (not Take Two) is tolerant towards singleplayer/story mods.. So if all you're adding is your own stuff, or stuff you're licensed to use, you should be fine.

• @Jun41d said in Creating your own Single Player DLC:

Hi,

I'm new so forgive me if I do anything wrong. :slight_smile:

Anyway, since Rockstar confirmed that there won't be any single player DLC is there rules against creating your own DLC. Like I mean own characters, voice acting and animation/assets.

You already can make your own DLC. It's called Add-Ons.

And no, there aren't any rules. You should know that, though. You did take the time to join a site with the word 'mods' right in the title. (hence the site name GTA5-Mods.com.)
    (well there are rules. if you use Rockstar assets in your mods (very dependant, mostly maps more than anything), than Take-Two will throw barrels of shit at you.)

• @krashadam
    Thanks for the response, of course I know normal mods are allowed and I could definitely tell long before I even contemplated the name of the website. I was merely wondering if the ruling on adding single player missions and then redestributing that as a mod was allowed.

• @Jun41d Single player missions galore on this site. Just search for "Build a mission". That's a mod which lets you build your own missions and many people did that already.
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/search/Build+a mission

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.