Death screen = Michael standing

• Whenever I die, the game replaces my character with Michael. I understand the game does this to prevent a crash (when playing as Addon Peds' models), but this happens even when I'm playing Franklin's missions. If I randomly die outside of missions, I walk out of the hospital as Michael, when it should be Franklin (I haven't reached Michael's story yet).

Can this be fixed?

• @mmbepari Are you sure you didn't switch to Franklin via a trainer? Because the game can't read that type of change all that well...

• @krashadam said in Death screen = Michael standing:

@mmbepari Are you sure you didn't switch to Franklin via a trainer? Because the game can't read that type of change all that well...

Yeah, I'm sure. The game just loaded and I went to play the bike repo mission, was killed during the escape and I see this shit happening.

Correct. This is what the addonpeds.dll does. @Meth0d did not make it so smart it discriminates between player_zero, one and two or real added peds unfortunately.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.