OpenIV Crash (HELP)

@Trevor777 said in OpenIV Crash (HELP):

@Reyser Look I don't want any support, I don't even download mods from about a week, I don't even want help in the forum, I don't even play GTA V but I have it because I need to help the people in the forum, I am here for nothing, I am here just to help the people on the forum. If you still think I am not good for this site then ban me.

When I've said that I "still think that you're not good for this site"? I'm curious about how you thought that "I STILL think" this... I've never said or thought that, just FYI.

• Banned

@Reyser Don't take my words so badly, if I am bad for the site then ban me.

:expressionless:

• Banned

@Reyser I hope if you didn't mind.

• @Trevor777 Dude, i'm gonna jump in here. I understand you want to help people here, but this forum is for Retail/Steam versions of the game, and by you having a pirate copy to use as reference you will only be able to help out other pirates. I'm sure you are aware that the pirate game will always differ from the bought versions.

@Trevor777 I banned you

• @krissboo im having problems with the LSPDFR RAGE Plugin Hook. I can play the game with it and after about 1 hour or so it crashes and i cant move around the screen so i have to exit the game and restart again. How can i fix this problem. Cheers.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.