Public Safety Officer Uniform, Vehicle and Aircraft mods request

• Although I do not have GTA V myself, I would like to know if anyone is interested in making excellent quality uniform and vehicle mods for GTA V and also approved for GTA IV as well based on the requirements for my planned business Public Safety Department. The formal uniform is a navy blue hardee hat, navy blue frockcoat with royal blue epaulets for lieutenants and above or royal blue chevrons for Sergeants and below with park ranger tab, fire & rescue tab or lifeguard tab located no less than half of an inch and no more than one inch under the shoulder on both sleeves, the department shield is on the left sleeve while the american flag is located on the right sleeve no more than one inch under the tabs, chevrons are located on both sleeves and are similar to that of the civil war except they can not exceed beyond the most visible part of the arm and no more than one inch under the flag and shield, further the formal uniform also includes a navy blue vest and white shirt, white web belt and gold belt buckle, white holster and mag pouches, white handcuff pouch, white flashlight holder and white baton holder. Finally the formal uniform has a sword and scabbard for corporals and above and is opposite of the firearm holster, as well as navy blue pants with sky blue stripes on both pant legs and black shoes. The next uniform is the Patrol Overseas Service Heritage Uniform, this includes a replica of an olive drab M1917 helmet, olive drab coat, khaki shirt, subdued ranks on olive drab for coat and khaki for shirt, department shield is on the left sleeve while the american flag is located on the right sleeve no more than one inch under the shoulder, chevrons are located on both sleeves and are similar to that of the civil war except they can not exceed beyond the most visible part of the arm and no more than one inch under the flag and shield, dessert sand undershirt, black sam browne belt with silver buckle, black holster and mag pouches, black handcuff pouch, black flashlight holder and black baton holder, olive drab pants and black boots. The third uniform is the Patrol Homeland Service Heritage Uniform includes the olive drab campaign hat, olive drab coat, khaki shirt, subdued ranks on olive drab for coat and khaki for shirt, department shield is on the left sleeve while the american flag is located on the right sleeve no more than one inch under the shoulder, chevrons are located on both sleeves and are similar to that of the civil war except they can not exceed beyond the most visible part of the arm and no more than one inch under the flag and shield, dessert sand undershirt, black sam browne belt with silver buckle, black holster and mag pouches, black handcuff pouch, black flashlight holder and black baton holder, olive drab pants and black boots. The final uniform is the Tactical Response Uniform and includes an olive drab modern ballistic helmet, olive drab coat, olive drab shirt, subdued ranks on olive drab, department shield is on the left sleeve while the american flag is located on the right sleeve no more than one inch under the shoulder, chevrons are located on both sleeves and are similar to that of the civil war except they can not exceed beyond the most visible part of the arm and no more than one inch under the flag and shield, dessert sand undershirt, black sam browne belt with silver buckle, black holster and mag pouches, black handcuff pouch, black flashlight holder and black baton holder, olive drab pants and black boots, important to note that the back of the uniforms except for the formal uniform should say public safety officer. These uniforms pay tribute to the men and women who have served in the Armed Forces and have their direct heritage from the American Civil War, WWI and WWII. It is considered a high honor and a privilege for anyone to use these uniforms and it is estimated that a new recruit can take almost one year to earn the uniforms and become a public safety officer. Moving on to vehicles, the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan, Ford Police Interceptor Utility and the Dodge Chargers are all white with a forest green stripe down the sides, department of public safety on both sides of the hood and on the back in battleship grey, department shield on both front doors and protect & serve in royal blue on both sides of the trunk or as close as possible without breaking it up, all would be equipped with the federal signal integrity lightbar with one light pattern although for this purpose people should have the ability to choose the light pattern that works for them, PA640 siren although I would like for people to change this out as well, TS100N speaker, Setina PB450L2 LED push bumper, Setina 5S Partition or Setina K-9 2/3 Containment Unit and Setina Window Barriers. Both H130 and H135 are black with department of public safety in battleship grey on both sides of the tail and with a searchlight and a FLIR system, the MD 530F is also black with department of public safety in battleship grey on both sides of the tail and is equipped with a bench on both sides of the helicopter and is used to deploy up to a four man tactical team , finally the AS365 N3+ is black with department of public safety in battleship grey on both sides of the tail and is used to deploy perimeter teams or get someone to a hospital faster than by ambulance, I believe that this is a good starting point and if I like what I see, I may request future mods. As I said before, these are planned and I feel that this can be a good public outreach opportunity, the only requirement for people to use this would be that they must have a disclaimer at beginning of videos that makes it clear that the actions of the person in the video is not related to my business or any other agency and say that the video is strictly for entertainment purpose only. If interested in making this happen, please respond to this or message me. I hope to join in on GTA V someday. Thank You

• Just realized that there is a lot of information here, and it is really cluttered, if it would be easier to repost breaking up the information please let me know.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.