Unable to Launch GTA V with dinput8.dll & Scripthook V

• This was working until 2 days ago but suddenly I can't launch GTA V when I have dinput8.dll in my game directory. I have the v1.0.1180.2 Script Hook V and I copy both dinput8.dll and ScriptHookV.dll into the game directory and when I launch the game I get the error - FATAL : Unknown Game Version -

I am trying to use Menyoo's trainer and if I run the game without dinput8.dll, the trainer wouldn't load.

Please help. I want to use menyoo's trainer in single player mode.

Thanks!

• As the Scripthook version indicates, it's for GTA V v1.0.1180 but quite obviously you have updated your game. So this is not compatible anymore! You have to wait for ScriptHookV to be updated and that takes up to two weeks. So don't come whining every couple of hours. Are you new to this? It's the same with each and every game update there ever was.
    Next time install this right before a new game update arrives (and read the instructions!!!): https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/gtavlauncherbypass

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.