Can someone help me and explain why this is only for me so...
Can you see the stripes on the road?
Can someone help?
@CSQ574 What is your problem? Are your cars always creating skid marks even though you are not braking? There's a saying that a picture tells more than 1000 words but not in this case.
@Cyron43 Yes my cars always create skid marks. I installed th LA Roads Mod.
@CSQ574 And does this also happen without this mod?
@Cyron43 I don‘t test it yet.
- Think of why this could happen. Did you install some mods before this behavior happened?
- Try checking your hunch by disabling mods that you think could cause them.
- If it doesn't work, eliminate mods by checking for separately OpenIV mods and script mods, and keep narrowing down.
- If that doesn't work, provide examples and what mods you are using.
I have installed this Mods.
- NaturalVision ✪ Remastered
- NaturalVision ✪ Remastered ENB
- Vehshare 2K
- Carona Begone
- L.A Billboard
- L.A Roads
- L.A Vegetation
- Real California Architecture
- Real Life Venice Beach
- Venice Beach Ground
- 4K Water
- Better Afterburners
- Timecycle Lighting Script
From the mod list, doesn't seem like anything could constantly put down tire marks.
Sorry, but you're not helping yourself here. Please be more complete and look into the problem by yourself more, or at least post what you already tried. Saves people from asking things over and over again.
- Is it constant, like when you drive, or only when accelerating and braking?
- Does this happen in all vehicles?