YMAP house disappearing when getting close to it

• Hi!
    I have made a house using Menyoo w/ Map Builder. Everything works fine when spawning it with Menyoo, except that it's so big you can tell my game is having a hard time handling it and most of the time it crashes. The obvious solution? Make an ymap out of it, and that's what I did, except that map builder props despawn when I get close to them, unfortunately. Here's a video to better explain this:

Now, here's what I tried (thanks to sollaholla that told me to add a manifest file including map builder props' ytyp):

• creating a _manifest.ymf file using CodeWalker and putting it in the same folder as my ymap (custom_maps).
    • manually adding a reference to map builder's ytyp file in the _manifest.ymf just created (not even CodeWalker spawns the props).
    • adding map builder's props to luxe_props.rpf because it's also used for the house and those work, editing lux_luxe_props.ytyp with the new props.
    • using addonprops to make map builder props as addons.

None of those work, except that once, while doing #3, I was entering the house and it looked like it was working, but it started disappearing again as I changed room, then the game crashed (probably not an issue with the props).

Can someone help me get a fully working ymap?

I am still learning a lot and even tho I know it's not a question for everybody, I hope there's someone who can help me.

• @falloutjump that probably coming from bbmin/ max value of the ytyp, set it higher should solve the issue. But i'm not sure ;s

• @Shaezbreizh I tried setting those values up by 3x but it doesn't seem to fix this issue in any way, nothing really changed. I will test some more tomorrow to see if an even higher value or something else in the ytyp is causing this to happen. Thank you so much for your help!

• @falloutjump it can also be related to lod distance, so the ymap or model settings

• @falloutjump it IS bbmin/bbmax issue in ytyp, cuz in ytyp of @OmegaKingMods map builder there are wrong values for example object name brick_plain_wall got <bbMin x="-0.40596000" y="-1.19605000" z="0.00166600"/> <bbMax x="0.40596000" y="1.19605100" z="0.92711300"/>
    but it shuld be like AABBMin -3.50000000 -4.70000100 0.00000000 AABBMax 3.50000000 4.70000100 7.00000000
    To fix this you need to set values higher for every object like <bbMin x="-10" y="-10" z="-10"/> <bbMax x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
    Or set correct values which you can check by export object to open formats and open .odr file with notepad there will be correct values

• Thank you to both @Shaezbreizh and @Dekurwinator that WAS the issue! I opened every single prop with open formats, set the correct bbMin/bbMax values and it did fix. Can't thank you enough.

Have a nice day :relieved:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.