Can someone share previous GTA5.exe ?

• Hey guys I have my backup but I forget to backup the exe file so I can't get in my old sweet 1.180.2 game, could you guys please share with me :)

• @lasper Try this to downgrade -> https://techfaqs.net/games/patches-for-gta-5-online/
    What's wrong with your updated game?

I sent him a copy of mine but he didn't even say thanks :(

• Thank you guys so much but I've already downloaded and now it's just perfectly working. @Cryon43 bro my problem was Menyoo, its like arms and legs to my GTA 5 modding, without it I feel alone :D @MAFFINS update it man :D

• @ikt Ikr, I published my moving target tracker (auto-chase vehicles) because of a guy who kept begging for it. It was never my intention to ever publish it in the first place. Anyway, once he got it I asked for feedback because it was a release of an experimental version. He never replied. :(

• @lasper said in Can someone share previous GTA5.exe ?:

its like arms and legs to my GTA 5 modding, without it I feel alone @MAFFINS update it man

On his page, he says he won't be back until the end of February to do the update.

Shouldn't the current version (with proper ScriptHookV et. al.) work just as well?! It may not have all the shiny new cars yet, but why wouldn't it work!?

I'm like you in this respect, though: I can't live without Menyoo.

• @meimeiriver The game update introduced some breaking changes and Menyoo doesn't fully rely on scripthookv but uses his own hooks for certain parts. Iirc Mafins did this during the T2 disaster when everyone thought there will be no scripthookv update anymore.

• @Cyron43 said in Can someone share previous GTA5.exe ?:

@meimeiriver The game update introduced some breaking changes and Menyoo doesn't fully rely on scripthookv but uses his own hooks for certain parts. Iirc Mafins did this during the T2 disaster when everyone thought there will be no scripthookv update anymore.

K, thanks for the explanation.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.