OpenIV

• OpenIV said "update.rpf outdated and needs update" with a bright green text and then i closed OPENIV accidentally and then I started again and the green text no longer there. WTF how do I update my update.rpf now?

Please help this giv me a headache

@Tengerecki
    You need to update your mods/update/update.rpf manually by copying over the new update.rpf, and re-applying your mods. OpenIV doesn't do this automagically, you need to do this yourself.

• @ikt said in OpenIV:

@Tengerecki
    You need to update your mods/update/update.rpf manually by copying over the new update.rpf, and re-applying your mods. OpenIV doesn't do this automagically, you need to do this yourself.

Actually, OpenIV does copy your update.rpf automagically (not without your permission, though). And I wish it wouldn't. Just blindly copying over the new update.rpf over to your mods folder is pointless (as you may have a different dlclist.xml and gameconfig in there, and other stuff, like custom loading screen, etc.). And will probably do more harm than good.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.