System Error (A new guard page for the stack cannot be created) possibly ScriptHookVDotNet

• I just got this! error
    GTAV.exe - System Error (A new guard page for the stack cannot be created).
    This occured just after updating to latest, ScriptHookV 1.0.1290.1 and ScriptHookVDotNet gonna try and reinstall older version to see if thats the problem!, just thought I would let you guys know as loads of players are still having this issue and blaming it on .NET Framework and getting people to uninstall and reinstall .NET Framework but that doesn't seem to work either as others are reporting!
    so ill let you know if reinstalling older scripthooks solve the issue?.
    back soon!

• @Dazza said in System Error (A new guard page for the stack cannot be created) possibly ScriptHookVDotNet:

I just got this! error
    GTAV.exe - System Error (A new guard page for the stack cannot be created).
    This occured just after updating to latest, ScriptHookV 1.0.1290.1 and ScriptHookVDotNet gonna try and reinstall older version to see if thats the problem!, just thought I would let you guys know as loads of players are still having this issue and blaming it on .NET Framework and getting people to uninstall and reinstall .NET Framework but that doesn't seem to work either as others are reporting!
    so ill let you know if reinstalling older scripthooks solve the issue?.
    back soon!

OK I just replaced ScriptHookVDotNet with my older one and left the updated ScriptHookV 1.0.1290.1 alone and it worked I'm now back in game so try an older version of ScriptHookVDotNet to resolve issue, at least I know it maybe conected to that, hope this helps someone.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.