Is R* doing this just to f*** with us?

• I have seen that since there is a new patch, it isn't unusual that the vehicle files, for example exemplar.yft, ytd etc change place to a different patchday. Also a weird thing is that before you just replaced that exemplar.yft at one place. Now it doesn't work like that, the game really does show Exemplar when you do that. You have to go to 10 different patchday paths and replace the files to every folder and hope, some file there is the one, game uses when loading textures. Is there any easier way on modding? Anyone have ideas, or something related to say? Don't judge my english, you wouldn't want to hear it either. )))

• Just put them in the newest patchday folder that has a vehicles.rpf. Right now it's patchday10.

I believe that if you drop any car in there, whether the .yfts and .ytds are already there or not, it'll always replace it.

• The other thing that has been starting to happen since there are multiple mod cars, is trainer saying: Invalid model
    It simply cannot be about my rig. MSI GTX 970, 16GB RAM, 8-core AMD

• @Alekseyys Use a different gameconfig.xml

• 2/3 of my problems solved! Thank you guys! Now: How do I manage to read the crashlog on V.

What does this mean? I assume a modded car file but wish it would tell me which file..
    [2016-09-03 12:35:04.174] [ ERROR ] * Code: 107 (LAUNCHER_ERR_GAME_CRASHED)
    [2016-09-03 12:35:04.174] [ ERROR ] * Extra:
    [2016-09-03 12:35:04.174] [ ERROR ] * Localised: Launcher error. Code: 107

• @Alekseyys are you using OpenIV.asi?

Run the game until it crashes then check OpenIV.log and post the last couple of lines.

• @TheAdmiester

05/09/2016 21:36:46.258 [7796] TRACE: [fiPackfile::openArchive] 'platform:/levels/gta5/_hills/country_06/cs6_occl.rpf'
    05/09/2016 21:36:47.260 [7796] TRACE: [fiPackfile::openArchive] 'platform:/levels/gta5/_hills/country_06/cs6_roadsc.rpf'
    05/09/2016 21:36:48.249 [7796] TRACE: [fiPackfile::openArchive] 'platform:/levels/gta5/_hills/cityhills_02/ch2_03d.rpf'
    05/09/2016 21:36:50.130 [7796] TRACE: [fiPackfile::openArchive] 'platform:/levels/gta5/_hills/country_06/cs6_06.rpf'

So does this mean it crashes because of the cs6_06.rpf or? I have a texture pack installed which changes the advertisements to real life ads.

• @Alekseyys It's possibly either crashing because of that or the file after it which doesn't get shown in the log.

• @TheAdmiester thanks for the quick helping! ermm I need to look into that, the game worked fine for a long time, now it is few minutes after startup and it randomly crashes anywhere on the map.. I have reduced graphics just to make sure it isn't of that

• The answer is yes, they do most things to fuck with us

• @Alekseyys
    This is a universal - error message.
    I took a long time to convince everyone that the in
    my case too much V-Ram was overloading.
    (GTX 980 4GB) but 80 replace cars.
    Many Mod cars need 20 times as much as the originals

• @Frazzlee I agree with that, mate.

• @khobendrauf Yup, that's what I though. Already backupped the original vehicles and started installing new one's one by one, freshly. Thank you guys!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.