[VEHICLE][WIP] Laraki Epitome 1,950 Horsepower Concept

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Hey, everyone this is my current work in progress thats causing me a bunch of headaches. Currently everything is done (game ready wise) but, the file size is too large. This beast is 26mb large for a YFT which is twice as large as GTA allows. The car has many 3d grills which i am currently in the process of removing and creating custom alphas and meshes. The car will have a VERY basic interior most likely all black. IF somehow getting rid of all the 3d grills gets the file below 13 MB i will be able to release and map some stuff to the interior. Let me know what you guys think, should i continue working on it or just give up on trying to reduce the size.

PS: This is a HUMSTER 3D model.

• @Machyna said in [VEHICLE][WIP] Laraki Epitome 1,950 Horsepower Concept:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Hey, everyone this is my current work in progress thats causing me a bunch of headaches. Currently everything is done (game ready wise) but, the file size is too large. This beast is 26mb large for a YFT which is twice as large as GTA allows. The car has many 3d grills which i am currently in the process of removing and creating custom alphas and meshes. The car will have a VERY basic interior most likely all black. IF somehow getting rid of all the 3d grills gets the file below 13 MB i will be able to release and map some stuff to the interior. Let me know what you guys think, should i continue working on it or just give up on trying to reduce the size.

PS: This is a HUMSTER 3D model.

Wow looks great , go ahead and continue what you're doing dude :)

• Update: Got the car down to 17 MB but i still need to shave 4 more MB off before it can spawn in game, will probably have to add parts as tuning but it will be a lot of parts not really thinking of releasing this anymore...

• Make interiors as tuning part too!

• @Machyna This car is a must have. It has one of the best engine sounds I heard in my life. I would rather have half of it in quality then none. So, you will find a way, I don't doubt, to bring it to us fanatics.

• TRANSLATOR

@Machyna try optimise tool verry helpfull for reduce poly count

• Well, i will try to get it done but it will take some time, i will try to experiment with the optimize tool and see how it goes.

• did you try 3ds max to reduce polygons ?
    very helpfull

• @kizacudo said in [VEHICLE][WIP] Laraki Epitome 1,950 Horsepower Concept:

@Machyna This car is a must have. It has one of the best engine sounds I heard in my life. I would rather have half of it in quality then none. So, you will find a way, I don't doubt, to bring it to us fanatics.

its a corvette engine
    on a side note like most concepts cars the claimed hp is bs

• Alpha
    Alpha2
    Alpha3

Updates: Car now spawns in game, with the help of setting some of the body as a tuning part. Thx to kizacudo.

• @Machyna Nice shots.

• @Machyna just keep one lod L0

• :drooling_face:

• @Machyna How do u get the flame in 1st screen from exhaust. I dnt get one in my game :/

• @Sh3nZeR you need to accelarate and then slow down and press space, always works for me

• @FoxtrotDelta It is just LOD 0, but the model is very high poly not meant for games just poser. But it works now i got other stuff planned b4 this gets released tho.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.