[VEHICLE][SCRIPT][REL] MTL Flatbed Tow Truck

• TRANSLATOR

@Yoha thank you very much sir

• TRANSLATOR

bump

• Looks like you got it working! I'm playing with it, its very nice. Love the animation, very immersive and realistic.

However it doesn't like vehicles with an high center of gravity, I have to lower them with a trainer to get them in range of the (i assume) vehicle detector.
    It also leaves the ramp when despawned, be it naturally (game despawning it because its too far away) or forced despawn.

Spawning another fixes the issue though, as the ramp sticks to the new flatbed.

I can also teleport cars if I hook them to a flatbed, then jump onto a different flatbed and unhook them :laughing:

• great news.

• TRANSLATOR

@Eddlm glad you like it, i use my add-on spawner with persistence option on, it won't despawn
    when you spawn the flatbed3, the ramp on the flatbed3 was extra component "extra_2"
    since we can't control "extra", the ramp was a ydr file (prop), it attach once you enter flatbed3

• The vehicle wont "attach" to the truck. It just rolls off when I move.

• TRANSLATOR

@echo04 it won't attach until you press attach and wait it attach it

• Hello, @ImNotMentaL
    I use this mod but it is impossible to me to move the banister, you could tell me how to make him (Which touches on keyboard)
    Thanks you

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.