this site changed a lot

• I know that this site always pumped out tons of mods but lately I haven't seen any newer ped mods or vehicle mods but mainly ped mods mainly female I guess all the good modders that make peds especially female peds stopped making female peds or whats going on I would like to see more and newer female peds especially black female peds not the reskinned versions of alex189 mods I wish all the ped modders like alex189 etc and so forth to come back and make newer ped mods I take it that they lost interests or something?

• @TR71777 Modders do whatever they want. gta5-mods just hosts their stuff. This is no company with a production plan.

• @Cyron43 I understand that bro what I mean and trying to say is we need new fresh content that's all nothing bad or anything lol

• @TR71777 the best way when you want something to be down is doing it yourself xP
    I mean, you could learn ped modeling and do whatever you want ;)

• @Shaezbreizh said in this site changed a lot:

@TR71777 the best way when you want something to be down is doing it yourself xP
    I mean, you could learn ped modeling and do whatever you want ;)

unfortunately I lack the skills to do that I may be a tiny bit computer and electronic smart but I am no where near as smart as the modders that do peds let a lone I rarely have the time since my daughter will be moving in with me cause of a situation with her mother so I wish I could know how bu sadly I have to rely on the modders who have the skills for this but what ever I ask for or want won't be made cause I guess super heros and other tv shows are more popular if they can make peds from the walking dead tv series they could at least make a few female peds especially black female peds but it is what it is lol

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.