A380 and 757 mod

• Hello,

I installed the a380 mod, great mod I love it! But than I had some issues with the game, so I decided to delete local content through steam and reinstalled the game through steam. Once I loaded GTAV backup again the a380 and scripthookV and simple trainer we're all still there! I was surprised because I deleted the game.
    Now I want to install the boeing 757 mod by SkylineGTRFreak. I replaced the jet files (the a380 also replaces the jet) and did nothing else. But the a380 still shows up in the game!

What do I need to do? I don't use a mods folder and I don't use GTA V mod manager...

Kind regards,

Winston

• @Kip-Zonder-Kop see if you are using the mods folder. and you have to delte the mods folder too.

• @FoxtrotDelta He said he doesn't use a mods folder.

• @Akila_Reigns oh. yea he did. just noticed.

• @FoxtrotDelta I would like to know what is causing that issue too. Whaddaya think?

• well i suggest before running the game go to this location using the OpenIV and click on jet.yft & see what jet shows up in openiv.

x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

the jet that shows up in there should be the one that, shows up in the game.

Like for example this shows up in my game at the airport and this also at this location x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\in openiv

alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.