WTH is going on?

• I've been trying to get my grand theft auto to work for days now. ON 2 pcs it does not work even with the same mods I have been using for ages. I'm clueless once again, 220 hours just on gta5 for modding and then this bs happens....

Here is a video of the game crashing when I start single player, and i also show every single mod I am using in my gta. I'm clueless atm, I have tried everything apart from reinstalling which I don't want to do. Steam validated the files and no problems were found. Heres a photo of my scripts folder and my gta5 dir.

is currently uploading, it should be up within 5 mins

• @Flukester69

Take out your scripts (rename the folder) and disable add-on dlcpacks temporarily from dlclist.xml.

Does it run then?

Either a script is crashing the game or you're running more add-on's then v1.42 can facilitate perhaps

• I got it working on my second pc, it was due to having too many addons... I only had natural vision stuff and wov, and maybe 3-5 car addons and that crashes my game? That is strange....

However on my main pc I still get the instant crash to desktop even if my addons and scripts are disabled too.

@Flukester69 Do you have a gameconfig installed? Perhaps you're crashing because you need one.

• Well this is all of the mods so far, apart from scripts which seem to be working fine on my other pc
    https://imgur.com/a/FSwiT

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.