Every game config crashes game?

• Hi guys
    could anyone please help me in anyway!
    trying to get grand theft space to work but this mod needs you to replace the game config but I have tried virtually every one.
    My game is up to date 2018 and i downloaded Gameconfig (1.0.1290.2) for Limitless Add-On Vehicles v11.0 as it's the same version as my launcher, although the GTA5.exe is (1.0.1290.1).
    I have the the following set up,
    win 7 64bit
    16gb ram
    intel i7 cpu
    ganesward nvidia geforce gtx 660ti
    OS installed on ssd
    game installed on WD Velociraptor
    Have been playing using Redux with reshade since it came out with no issues, runs pretty smooth.
    mods installed via script folder have no issues playing them I.e. red house, online random events ect'.
    and when space came out I was able to play it but since rockstar updates that has changed!
    when i install gt space on a clean no modded vanilla copy to ensure no other mod corrupts the install but with the necessary files that are needed of course i.e. scripthookv, scripthookv,net, NativeUI, No boundary limit mod, Open All Interiors not that this one is needed!, I just get game freeze while loading screen for offline mode every time no matter what game config i use?
    so space is freezing at same place everytime with or without change of game config .
    I know my system is a bit on the low end scale but I have run grand theft space before rockstar update when space came out with no problems but now its all gone pear shaped :/
    is there kind soul out there that can shed some light on this chaos :)
    thansk for any help any one can give.
    I have included the end of the launcher log from documents folder,

In-place download is up-to-date.
    Launching game
    (path: E:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe cmdline: "E:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe")
    Device lost.
    Resetting device...
    Reset failed with D3DERR_DEVICELOST.
    Resetting device...
    GameComm: ReadFile failed.
    Reset succeeded.
    Game exited with code 0xc0000005
    Unable to stat out-file!

hope this is ok to post here.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.