[WIP] [17%] Area 51 Full Map

• Hello everyone, this is a an Area 51 Map that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks. The goal for this is to make this as accurate as possible based on Google Earth and other conspiracy theory websites. So far the map covers most of the right side of the base and i’m working my way to the left. Part of the base will require custom building models. I have found and obtained these which originated from sketch up. If anyone is interested in converting them, I can provide downloads to the model. While not much is known about what goes on in the base we do know that there are F16s which are based there and have custom liveries and pilot uniforms. I will post the pictures below. Again, if anyone’s interested, let me know if you can make these liveries and uniforms. I also need someone to make a restricted area access script like the one for Fort Zancudo. Finally, beta testers will be needed to test this Map namely to see how each game reacts to this Map. This is due to the fact that because this Map is so large in terms of physical size and because it’s far away from the Main LosSantos island area that other glitches may occur. If there are beta testers who want to try this out, be aware that you must install war pack USA mod, custom props, a custom prop list which I can provide, and menyoo. Further instructions can also be provided.
    Progress Update:

• Front Gate -Complete

• Bridge to base -Complete

• Heli Pads -Complete

• Radar Towers -WIP

• runway/ runway textures -WIP

• Janet terminals - Complete

• hangars and other buildings -WIP

• Perimeter base security script -Not started

• Vehicle Liveries -Not started

https://imgur.com/gallery/b0Ds9 - Screenshots

Area 51 F16 liveries and uniforms

Disclaimer: I can personally guarantee that this Map will never be 100% accurate for obvious reasons. However if anyone lives in the Las Vegas area and has the balls to trespass into Area 51, let me know. Maybe then I could gauruntee 100% accuracy. NSA PLEASE DONT HUNT ME DOWN.

• @wlupoli said in [WIP] [17%] Area 51 Full Map:

Hello everyone, this is a an Area 51 Map that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks. The goal for this is to make this as accurate as possible based on Google Earth and other conspiracy theory websites. So far the map covers most of the right side of the base and i’m working my way to the left. Part of the base will require custom building models. I have found and obtained these which originated from sketch up. If anyone is interested in converting them, I can provide downloads to the model. While not much is known about what goes on in the base we do know that there are F16s which are based there and have custom liveries and pilot uniforms. I will post the pictures below. Again, if anyone’s interested, let me know if you can make these liveries and uniforms. I also need someone to make a restricted area access script like the one for Fort Zancudo. Finally, beta testers will be needed to test this Map namely to see how each game reacts to this Map. This is due to the fact that because this Map is so large in terms of physical size and because it’s far away from the Main LosSantos island area that other glitches may occur. If there are beta testers who want to try this out, be aware that you must install war pack USA mod, custom props, a custom prop list which I can provide, and menyoo. Further instructions can also be provided.
    Progress Update:

• Front Gate -Complete

• Bridge to base -Complete

• Heli Pads -Complete

• Radar Towers -WIP

• runway/ runway textures -WIP

• Janet terminals - Complete

• hangars and other buildings -WIP

• Perimeter base security script -Not started

• Vehicle Liveries -Not started

https://imgur.com/gallery/b0Ds9 - Screenshots

Area 51 F16 liveries and uniforms

Disclaimer: I can personally guarantee that this Map will never be 100% accurate for obvious reasons. However if anyone lives in the Las Vegas area and has the balls to trespass into Area 51, let me know. Maybe then I could gauruntee 100% accuracy. NSA PLEASE DONT HUNT ME DOWN.

Status Update:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.