[WIP] [41%] Area 51 Full Map

• Hello everyone, this is a an Area 51 Map that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks. The goal for this is to make this as accurate as possible based on Google Earth and other conspiracy theory websites. So far the map covers most of the right side of the base and i’m working my way to the left. Part of the base will require custom building models. I have found and obtained these which originated from sketch up. If anyone is interested in converting them, I can provide downloads to the model. While not much is known about what goes on in the base we do know that there are F16s which are based there and have custom liveries and pilot uniforms. I will post the pictures below. Again, if anyone’s interested, let me know if you can make these liveries and uniforms. I also need someone to make a restricted area access script like the one for Fort Zancudo. Finally, beta testers will be needed to test this Map namely to see how each game reacts to this Map. This is due to the fact that because this Map is so large in terms of physical size and because it’s far away from the Main LosSantos island area that other glitches may occur. If there are beta testers who want to try this out, be aware that you must install war pack USA mod, custom props, a custom prop list which I can provide, and menyoo. Further instructions can also be provided.
    Progress Update:

• Front Gate -Complete

• Bridge to base -Complete

• Heli Pads -Complete

• Radar Towers -WIP

• runway/ runway textures - WIP

• Janet terminals - Complete

• hangars and other buildings -WIP

• Perimeter base security script -Not started

• Vehicle/ Clothing Liveries - WIP

https://imgur.com/gallery/b0Ds9 - Screenshots

Area 51 F16 liveries and uniforms

Disclaimer: I can personally guarantee that this Map will never be 100% accurate for obvious reasons. However if anyone lives in the Las Vegas area and has the balls to trespass into Area 51, let me know. Maybe then I could gauruntee 100% accuracy. NSA PLEASE DONT HUNT ME DOWN.

• @wlupoli said in [WIP] [17%] Area 51 Full Map:

Hello everyone, this is a an Area 51 Map that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks. The goal for this is to make this as accurate as possible based on Google Earth and other conspiracy theory websites. So far the map covers most of the right side of the base and i’m working my way to the left. Part of the base will require custom building models. I have found and obtained these which originated from sketch up. If anyone is interested in converting them, I can provide downloads to the model. While not much is known about what goes on in the base we do know that there are F16s which are based there and have custom liveries and pilot uniforms. I will post the pictures below. Again, if anyone’s interested, let me know if you can make these liveries and uniforms. I also need someone to make a restricted area access script like the one for Fort Zancudo. Finally, beta testers will be needed to test this Map namely to see how each game reacts to this Map. This is due to the fact that because this Map is so large in terms of physical size and because it’s far away from the Main LosSantos island area that other glitches may occur. If there are beta testers who want to try this out, be aware that you must install war pack USA mod, custom props, a custom prop list which I can provide, and menyoo. Further instructions can also be provided.
    Progress Update:

• Front Gate -Complete

• Heli Pads -Complete

• Radar Towers -WIP

• runway/ runway textures -WIP

• Vehicle Liveries -Not started

Disclaimer: I can personally guarantee that this Map will never be 100% accurate for obvious reasons. However if anyone lives in the Las Vegas area and has the balls to trespass into Area 51, let me know. Maybe then I could gauruntee 100% accuracy. NSA PLEASE DONT HUNT ME DOWN.

Status Update:

• New Screenshots:
    pictures

• Update:
    @wlupoli said in [WIP] [19%] Area 51 Full Map:

Hello everyone, this is a an Area 51 Map that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks. The goal for this is to make this as accurate as possible based on Google Earth and other conspiracy theory websites. So far the map covers most of the right side of the base and i’m working my way to the left. Part of the base will require custom building models. I have found and obtained these which originated from sketch up. If anyone is interested in converting them, I can provide downloads to the model. While not much is known about what goes on in the base we do know that there are F16s which are based there and have custom liveries and pilot uniforms. I will post the pictures below. Again, if anyone’s interested, let me know if you can make these liveries and uniforms. I also need someone to make a restricted area access script like the one for Fort Zancudo. Finally, beta testers will be needed to test this Map namely to see how each game reacts to this Map. This is due to the fact that because this Map is so large in terms of physical size and because it’s far away from the Main LosSantos island area that other glitches may occur. If there are beta testers who want to try this out, be aware that you must install war pack USA mod, custom props, a custom prop list which I can provide, and menyoo. Further instructions can also be provided.
    Progress Update:

• Front Gate -Complete

• Heli Pads -Complete

• Radar Towers -WIP

• runway/ runway textures -WIP

• Vehicle Liveries - WIP

• Status update: After finally having my power and internet restored because of a snowstorm I am now able to share with you the latest progress on this project. I have now completed 2/3 runways and added some other details throughout the base.
    alt text

• all of that exposed water will be filled shortly, we want it to look like Area 51 is in a desert, not on an island. Also when I’m done with the runway and some other details I will need someone to help convert all of these sketch up buildings into gta v props for me so the base looks more populated

Exciting stuff!!!

• @DarthPungz I appreciate the support. Thanks!

• @wlupoli Glad you're back up and running dude. Really looking forward to this one.

• Going to be resuming work on this in the next couple days, been busy with school and other stuff.

• Started work on the 3rd runway:

alt text

• Finished the 3rd runway completely. Here are the latest screens:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @wlupoli very nice work! Welcome back

• @Reacon thanks but I’ve been busy with school again. So i will be resuming work on this on Friday basically the only time I will work on this under normal circumstances is on the weekends.

• @wlupoli not a problem man, school work etc is always more important

• Status update: I have started work on one of the "scoot and hide" buildings that are on the base. The purpose of this building is so that when a satellite such as the one Google Earth uses passes over the base, the workers can quickly move the aircraft they are working on into these structures. Next, they wait for the all clear when there is no risk of their work being photographed so they can move the aircraft back out side and continue to work.
    Real life:
    alt text
    In game:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @wlupoli looking good bro!

• @Reacon thanks!

• Nice can't wait to play it!

• Status Update:
    I wasn't satisfied with the lack of detail for the scoot n hide building so I added a bit of detail such as the red strobe lights and a barrier wall. Additionally, I added the interior for the engine test building. The engine test building is a sketchup model which I will need help converting. If anyone knows how to do this, it would be a big help if they can let me know.

Screens:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Status update:
    While I don’t have any screens to show this time, I can say that I have begun work on another section of the base which is similar to the scoot and hide building that I made. alt text I will provide screens soon. Next, it appears that I’ve encountered my first significant setback(s). It appears that many props in menyoo give the error of invalid and check suggested locations no locations. I’ve already done some research online and in the forums but I’ve had no luck. The best solution is to use codewalker instead but I have no idea where to begin since I’ve never used it before. If anyone has any suggestions it would be a big help since it it appears that finding a solution is vital for the completion of this Map. (Work on this Map is not halted right now as there are still other props that do work). Also, I have about 700 props placed as of right now. This causes the trees for whatever reason to turn purple and textures on the main map become low quality. Should I be concerned about a prop limit right now or do I still have more room for props? Is there any solution to this?

• @wlupoli Well if you're using our custom prop that normal. the prop are unoptimised and skinned wich lead to many bug ( we created this prop long time ago with zmodeler ;S)
    Next version will be better and usable with ymap ,but you'll need to be patient

• @Shaezbreizh thanks for the info. But what should I do about the menyoo errors that say check suggested locations?

• @wlupoli idk, it seems like a recent error isn't ? Did you get it before ? cause i nver seen this error before, and krashadam talk me about recently

• @wlupoli theres two ways:

1. copy and rename object and place into custom dlc (with new name entry in ytyp)
    2. copy values of existing object from vanilla ytyp into custom ytyp
      In both ways you will be able to spawn object, but second way isnt good cuz its duplicate vanilla entries (but works too)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.