[VEHICLE] Military Bombers! B1-B Lancer, B-52, (Rus. Tu-142)

I saw some great Arma models here

And here for the Russian plane models

I don't know if there is any way to convert or make use of Arma models but that community is very detail oriented. I would love to be able to do bombing missions in the desert, maybe have a military target practice area with tanks, trucks, and white sheets with red "x" like they have out in the desert in California, Nevada, and New Mexico.

Thank you for your consideration you talented few who make the magic possible for our community!

DarthPungz

• Models are not a problem. We have better models too. But time is the thing, most modders lack. Like myself and @SkylineGTRFreak . anyways some of the aircraft you mentioned, are on the list of skylinegtrfreak . so give him some time. You shall see them in gta 5 soon. Like the b-1 lancer . and b-52 bomber . so hold your horses i guess :)

Tanks and trucks etc are being added every week. I am working on a script about. Pilot test and stunts stage like the one in dubai. But i am new to scripting. May be more experienced scripters could help.

@FoxtrotDelta said in [VEHICLE] Military Bombers! B1-B Lancer, B-52, (Rus. Tu-142):

Models are not a problem. We have better models too. But time is the thing, most modders lack. Like myself and @SkylineGTRFreak . anyways some of the aircraft you mentioned, are on the list of skylinegtrfreak . so give him some time. You shall see them in gta 5 soon. Like the b-1 lancer . and b-52 bomber . so hold your horses i guess :)

Great news!!! Thank you for your time and great gifts to the GTA V community!

I'll be waiting patiently :airplane:

DarthPungz

Now that the beautiful 737 is officially released I ma praying that the B-1 and/or B-52 might be next?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.