Remove object from Maps Definetively

• Hi, someone know how to remove object like bin and palm from the maps definitely. Thanks

• @Riky96 said in Remove object from Maps Definetively:

Hi, someone know how to remove object like bin and palm from the maps definitely. Thanks

If you just remove like a bush or a tree from its corresponding ymap, chances are you are left with its LODs, which are far harder to get rid of. Best to get the coordinates of your object, and try and remove it like so:

returnedProp = Function.Call<Prop>(Hash.GET_CLOSEST_OBJECT_OF_TYPE, -558.1558f, 4444.424f, 35.65982f, 0.1f, Game.GenerateHash("my_object_name"), 0); if (returnedProp != null && returnedProp.Handle != 0) returnedProp.Delete();

You must do this, preferably at OnTick(), as objects tend to return when you've left the scene. (Or do a proximity test for yourself, and remove when you're < X meters away from the object, or something).

• This post is deleted!

• @meimeiriver How I need to do this because I don’t know how?

• @meimeiriver Very interesting concept you got there.... makes me wonder quite some stuff... do you have discord?

• @skylumz said in Remove object from Maps Definetively:

@meimeiriver Very interesting concept you got there.... makes me wonder quite some stuff... do you have discord?

Why, thanks! But, in truth, the basic mehod for deleting an object properly, I just ripped out of the source of MapEditor. :)

• @meimeiriver
    Do you have discord so we could chat more?

• @skylumz said in Remove object from Maps Definetively:

@meimeiriver
    Do you have discord so we could chat more?

I don't seem to have permission to chat yet on Discord. I shall see a moderator about that. :)

• @meimeiriver you don’t need permission m... discord is a gaming chat program half the modding community is out there man. your really involved with the site I know you would like to discord, make an account and join the 5 mods server and bro you will be able to talk to everyone! Literally most the community is on there.

• @meimeiriver Sorry, but you're not very clear. Where and how do you write that line? Where do I put it?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.