Is there some optimization for the game,which would allow more FPS,with mega cars packs mods installed?

• Hi all!

I would like to know if there is any optimization or tweak for the game,which would allow more FPS,but with mega cars packs mods (with over 300 cars) installed?

Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

• @player32 The problem with most third party vehicles is they use 4K textures inside and outside and don't provide LOD models. So FPS drops are just natural and in extreme cases the game even crashes. The game is already optimized for maximum performance. So the best advice is to look for third party vehicles which are not done sloppy but provide different LOD models and textures. Forget about the others and give laziness a bad rating.

• @Cyron43 ,thank you! Do you have some reccommendation for me,for some mega cars pack mod,which contains cars which had been more carefully created?

• @player32 Not sure about mega car packs because I don't use them but SkylineGTRFreak is the best vehicle mod creator around here.

• @Cyron43 ,thank you so much!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.