HELP ME PLEASE

• Hello guys, i have a problem, yesterday i replaced SULTAN with BMW E3 , i opened the Sultan.ytd file with OpenIV and i saw the BMW E3, i entered the game , opened my trainer and spawned SULTAN , but it didn't apear as the BMW it was just original SULTAN, can someone help me please?

• press crtl + f3 right sultan and remplace for all files to wonna exit in any location

• @juniormail122 As far as I can see, there are two locations for the Sultan... one in "patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf" and the other in "x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf"

Any files in the later patches will supersede the earlier files... so make sure you replace in the newest versions of the files... i.e the patchday versions.

To make absolutely sure, you could replace in all locations but going for the newest location is a good starting point.

• That's what I do... use the search option in OpenIV and type in the file you're looking to replace. It will bring up all locations and you can't mess up the game replacing more than one of the same file. I had that same exact issue with the Felon and Futo.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.