new update for gta v? It happens!

• my game is updating the new version!!!!!

see here : https://imgur.com/a/tkVkZ

• Yes, but after the update the GTA does not work if you istall ASIs. If I unistall ASIs it works. WTF? :O I have a clean install of teh game.

• @Aysarous-Gaming said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

my game is updating the new version!!!!!

see here : https://imgur.com/a/tkVkZ

This should only surprise you if, say, you were running a cracked version of the game.

• @meimeiriver me game is not cracked version
    and my game have updating to the new version

@meimeiriver me game is not cracked version
    and my game have updating to the new version

Then I don't really understand why you're surprised it's updating. Hasn't it always done that?!

• @meimeiriver Because I did not know the game have new update I have made new mod
    and launching the game to try the new mod then i see it download the new update
    that way i surprised ok do you understand me now?
    sorry anyway

@meimeiriver Because I did not know the game have new update I have made new mod
    and launching the game to try the new mod then i see it download the new update
    that way i surprised ok do you understand me now?
    sorry anyway

Why, I can certainly see that. :) The update totally took me by surprise too.

• Great now we can wait for the new script hook again...shit

• @don950 I hope RDE will be updating to work in the new game version :thinking:

@meimeiriver said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

The update totally took me by surprise too

FoxySnaps on Twitter gave the headsup 24hrs ago

0_1521558449096_upload-03b14a9d-1762-4d09-a1da-b58946defb5e

• @ReNNie said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

@meimeiriver said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

The update totally took me by surprise too

FoxySnaps on Twitter gave the headsup 24hrs ago

0_1521558449096_upload-03b14a9d-1762-4d09-a1da-b58946defb5e

For somre reason I had it in my head the last update was going to be the latest one. Guess I was too optimistic. :)

Didn't even mod v1.42 yet
    Even though I need the 1024 modkit_ID's
    Hopefully I get around to it soon

• TRANSLATOR

@ReNNie Check your inbox.

• @ReNNie @meimeiriver Bypass launcher time ;)

• @ReNNie said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

Even though I need the 1024 modkit_ID's

You really do. :) I couldn't even downgrade if I wanted to, as I reshuffled all ID's in my addoncars mod, to start at ID 700 and up.

• @krissboo said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

@ReNNie @meimeiriver Bypass launcher time ;)

While we're at it, I don't really understand what good the Launcher Bypass tool is supposed to do. I mean, STEAM will update the game, in the background, regardless of whether you launch it or not. Can someone explain this to me, please?

• @meimeiriver I have the retail version so it works for me. As far as know it doesn't work for steam versions. Altho there's prolly a workaround somewhere

• @krissboo said in new update for gta v? It happens!:

@meimeiriver I have the retail version so it works for me. As far as know it doesn't work for steam versions. Altho there's prolly a workaround somewhere

Ah. Thx for the explanation. The web page said STEAM is supported too (albeit experimentally); but yes, it makes endlessly more sense with the retail version. :)

• What's really annoying is that I reverted back to the old update files and it still doesn't work because the launcher insists that it is 1.365.1. And no, launcher bypass doesn't work on the Steam version because the game will just think it's pirated.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.