How to create a ped model help please

• @King-aXolotL yes but that's not the problem, it's that once you've done your ped you have to be able to put it in the 4 files aaa.ytd,aaa.ymt,ydd,yft

• @King-aXolotL adobe fuse?

• @MrGreenMustache i've discover the solution for ytd and ydd files. But not the ymt and yft files. I still don't know yet and still searching. Yes, adobe fuse. When you export from adobe Fuse you will have obj format not odr. But you can convert it on 3ds Max using GIMS Evo Plugins or you can export it on 3ds Max as odr right away (i think, cause i forgot).

• @King-aXolotL said in How to create a ped model help please:

i've discover the solution for ytd and ydd files. But not the ymt and yft files. I still don't know yet and still searching. Yes, adobe fuse. When you export from adobe Fuse you will have obj format not odr. But you can convert it on 3ds Max using GIMS Evo Plugins or you can export it on 3ds Max as odr right away (i think, cause i forgot).

thank

• @King-aXolotL and please teach me how to build a ped i would like to do nude version of shiranui mai casual

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.