Blown up cars disappear too quickly?!

• Hey guys,
    I'm new to GTA5-mods and I was wondering if there is any mod that would make the wrecked cars not disappear so quickly.
    For example, on the highway, you go on a rampage and want to make hell break loose but when the cars start pilling, most of them disappear in a matter of seconds.
    So any ideas here? I couldn't find anything related anywhere.
    Thanks!

• @Rexus I think once a car gets too badly damaged, the game marks them as not needed so the resource re-allocation could give their place to new vehicles. I had an instance last night where I set three vehicles on fire, turned round to do another one and when I turned back, all three burning vehicles were gone, leaving patches of fire on the ground... they hadn't even exploded.

You could probably write a mod that turned all vehicles persistent but the more vehicles you make persistent, the less can be spawned into the map zone. You'd have to write an expiring-persistent mod, which probably wouldn't be that hard but I suspect the negative side of less and less new vehicles might outweigh the pile of damaged ones... which is why it might not have been done yet.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.