Vehiclelayouts of two different cars in a single DLC package.........

• How to merge two different vehiclelayouts.meta of two different car mods if I am making a single DLC out of them ? Here I got stuck with two cars @Se7enmoon's Porsche 918 Weissach Kit and Mclaren 675LT Convertible having different vehiclelayouts.meta....................Whenever I use Porsche's layout , 675LT crashes when trying to enter into it in the game(spawns with character out of car) and viceversa the other way

Add both separate meta files to the data folder

65ltsp_vehiclelayouts.meta
    918_vehiclelayouts.meta

And include references to them in content.xml
    Don't forget the bottom section referrals too

//edit: tbh I hardly ever use custom LAYOUT_ settings but for these two just edited vehicles.meta to have them use LAYOUT_LOW

• @Atit-Basnet said in Vehiclelayouts of two different cars in a single DLC package.........:

vehiclelayouts.meta

vehiclelayouts.meta is always a bitch to work on, as it has so many sections. You just have to go thru them, 1 by 1. Like if a car has a <ClipSetMaps> section, you copy all <Item></Item> portions therein into <ClipSetMaps> of your main vehiclelayouts.meta. Same for <VehicleEntryPointInfos>, etc. Not hard, just tedious. :)

EDIT: There's no reason to not share my entire vehiclelayouts.meta with you vehiclelayouts.meta

Don't use that one, of course; just examine it to see how you can compound it all into a single vehiclelayouts.meta.

• @meimeiriver I did the same way and failed multiple times but finally got it working ......... Well @ReNNie 's way of doing would be easier................

• @Atit-Basnet said in Vehiclelayouts of two different cars in a single DLC package.........:

@meimeiriver I did the same way and failed multiple times but finally got it working ......... Well @ReNNie 's way of doing would be easier................

Most game DLC's (I was just examining mpsmuggler, the other day) do it that way: a separate vehicle layout for each vehicle. It's actually a lot cleaner (and makes it a lot easier to remove a car), and makes trouble-shooting a lot easier too.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.