How to install mods with downgrading GTA 5?

• Hi,
    I have the R*Version of GTA 5 and I tried to download mods (following a guide).
    But it didnt work, because Script Hook V was outdated, so I downgraded GTA and installed everything
    as i should. When I started GTA 5 it loaded up and I started Story Mode (already disabled the internet connection).
    I saw that my controls were messed up and I changed them. But when it loaded into story mode it crashed and I tried it like 3 times until I deleted the game. Today I redownloaded it and I tried the same, but still the same problem. I used the mods Addon Peds, Native UI, Quicksilver Mod and a Flash Skin.

I can see people play with mods but i cannot seem to get it to work.

• Not familiar with the retail (non Steam version), but the social club installer, update rpf, and the GTAV.exe and GTAVLauncher.exe are what we backed up from the previous DLC, and we just overwrote the new ones with those and it worked OK. I also run a mods folder so that it can pull from those, but if I rename it, it disables the mods and runs the vanilla version to troubleshoot it.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.