Need help Add ons Dose not work

• Hay I am having trouble with the Add on Cars Still I just reinstalled GTA V (had to get a new computer) and I just finish reinstalling the Add On Cars that I had on before but now when I go to spawn them in the game it said model not found and this is what I did I go into E:\PC Games 2\GTA Series\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks and loaded all the Cars and planes in there THEN I put in the commandlins in the dlclist.xml and the extratitleupdatedata.meta after I did all that took me more then an hour to do I only had about 20 cars there not even so when I go in to the game I try to spawn the Car said Model Not Found Can someone help me please thanks

• Not yet I only have 26 cars installed

• I installed it and yet I am still having trouble with ti I am not sure whats going on all my other mods works fine the Sega Master System Boot screen I installed works fine just the Add on Cars are not working I really need help

• @G1Convoy said in Need help Add ons Dose not work:

This is what I did I go into E:\PC Games 2\GTA Series\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks and loaded all the Cars and planes in there..

Let's say you modded a car in Cunning Stunts DLC. It should look like:
    E:\PC Games 2\GTA Series\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpstunt\dlc.rpf
    Also try this.
    Or this.

• dude I try everything nothing works the one you mention

• @G1Convoy Well then, can you post some screenshots of your GTA V Root, Scripts, dlclist and Mods folder?

• Im having a similar problem. My addons dont work at all. Anytime i install one, my game crashes. Please help?

• I had that same problem. Using Enhanced Native trainer some cars would not spawn and I installed them perfectly. Nothing worked but then I tried Native Trainer that came with the scripthookV download. They all loaded! You will have to edit the ENT config so F8 will open the trainer instead of F4 or you will load both at the same time.

• every thing loads find just the Add On's dose not I think it has to do with the OpenIV.asi that might be the case becuase I looked at the logs for it and non of the Cars Actually loaded on the Open IV

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.