[W.I.P][VEHICLE] S.H.I.E.L.D BUS w/ 3 floors
MARVEL S.H.I.E.L.D BUS
@JDeez_Nutz looks good. looking forward to it.
@FoxtrotDelta Thanks man
As you can see, there's still a bit to do, any suggestions to fill up the space past 'Fitz & Simmons' lab towards the drivers door are more than welcome.
Also, due to the positioning of the front 4 thrusters I am unable to get all 6 working how they should, instead the 2 inner front and the rear 2 will work as VTOL as shown in the video.
Collisions working fine but note, the stair collisions due to the 'steepness' and style can be a bit tricky.. trust me, I have spent a whole day trying to sort the stair collisions and this is the best I could come up with - these are a replica of the steps from the show 'Agents Of Shield'.
I have not added collisions for the personal sleeping huts and the table and chairs towards the front of the bus.. this is for ease of movement around the bus.
I've also added the 'interrogation room' but for some reason the room is dark.. hence why it isn't shown in the video.
What you see in the video is still W.I.P.
More updates coming soon.
Video Update #3
- Redesigned passage ways
- Re-textured some objects/ new textures
- Re-textured Fitz & simmons lab floor.
- Redesigned first floor layout
- Fix driver door handles
- Redone Honeycomb room
- Added Lift
- Modified collisions + better stair collisions
- Redesigned sleeping huts
- Minor tinker with handling (will be last thing i do though i'm happy with the VTOL settings atm)
Edit: (Progress after video was made)
- Added server room
- Changed lab door
- Added door and glass panels to server room
- Changed 'wall' blocking 3rd level boundary
- Added better collision to level 1 stairs, now both stairs are a lot easier to use
- Fixed floor texture in command center.
..it's been a busy day.
@kingboughey Thanks man!
Ground Floor - Cargo Bay, Lift, Fittz & Simmons Lab, Server Room & Driver Door
1st floor Lounge, Honeycomb room, Kitchen & Cockpit
2nd Floor - Coulsons Office