Getting custom peds from someone for a fair price....

• I was buying peds from GTA_KWABZ where I'd pay him about $8 to convert a ped we'd find on Deviant Art but he's vanished. I don't know where he went and while I really enjoyed working with him--I really want to get a replacement person who is willing to make me some peds... I have a Mac and none of the required software nor do I know how too.

Anyone who does this, let me know w/ prices...and what kind of models you need (for example XPS or something else).

Thanks
    Vendetta

p.s. I'm not mad at GTA_KWABZ, just worried, he seemed like he was stressing about school so I guess he's not hanging around his computer except to cram for final projects before the years up. If anyone knows him personally, please let me know if he's okay or not. Just kind of weird he vanished like this...

• @vendetta1969 Just be careful he didn't just troll you for your cash. I've heard this story before and this is what made me picky about donations.

• @krashadam I understand what you're saying but no, he didn't troll me. He's already given me several peds & he just dropped off the face of the earth. I'm actually worried about him, he's a great modder here & has hundreds of mods made already... I just think school has him overwhelmed. At this point I expect hear from him when schools over, but no, I don't think he's trolling me... I just didn't know if anyone knew him personally---I was honestly concerned because its unlike him to just vanish. In fact his patreon page hasn't updated in a month & he usually puts out 3-6 peds a month not including the ones I've paid for...

Vendetta

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.