My game keeps crashing!!

• I just installed a full replace dodge charger mod and everything was fine. Then I ended up doing a dodge challenger full replace but instructions were poor so I ended up doing the add on and it was fine until I realized my game keeps crashing and my dodge charger modifications have gone back to the original buffalo s modifications and can't figure out how to fix it. What should I do?

• @Arodriguez253
    Remove the add-on Challenger (you just have to remove the 'dlclist.xml' entry line for it) so that it is eliminated as a cause of the crash.
    I'm guessing it's this Charger you are talking about but if not give me a link to the car you downloaded :thumbsup:
    If I guessed the correct car run through the full Replace method again (after removing ^Challenger):

"-(FULL REPLACE)-

1. Add new line close to the bottom:
      dlcpacks:\16charger
      to file .\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml

2. Copy the "16charger" folder from the "\1. Install Files\1b. Full Replace (Buffalo2)" folder into the dlcpacks folder:
      .\update\x64\dlcpacks\16charger

3. "Tire Texture" folder content goes into vehshare.ytd on two locations:

• .\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\vehshare.ytd
    • .\x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbeach\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles\mpbeachvehicles.rpf\vehshare.ytd
    1. In order for the dials and handling to work properly, replace files:
      .\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta
      .\update\update.rpf\common\data\handling.meta
      with the 2 meta files in folder "\1. Install Files\1b. Full Replace (Buffalo2)"

2. Spawn carname using a trainer: buffalo2"

That should get you back to a buffalo2 Charger replace with working upgrades. :thumbsup:

So in short, remove the Challenger, run through the Full Replace for the buffalo2 Charger again, play the game & see if the Charger upgrades work as intended & whether you are still having crashes & we'll take it from there :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th thx a lot. Kinda had a feeling I had to do that but wanted to make sure. I'm new to modding and still trying to get use to it and yes you were correct about the charger.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.