[SCRIPT] GPS Voice Guide

• I actually miss the voice guide system in GPS from GTA IV. I know some people find it annoying and some people find it useless, but I still think that it would be cool to have that in GTA V... Is it possible to make one?

• This post is deleted!

• TRANSLATOR

• @ImNotMentaL you are surprising me every day this week :slight_smile: thank you for this mod. i`ve seen your stopwatch mod and want to do a similar one for my hillclimb race. could you help me by build this script or wont you help by this project? if yes i would write you a pm in forum. thank you

• TRANSLATOR

@TobsiCred im actually going to update it after this mod

• @ImNotMentaL update your stopwatch script? i need some extra functions thats why i asked to help me building a new one. i want to combine 3 different scripts into one which i need for my hillclimb-pack as you maybe has seen in my thread. for me with basic knowledge its hard to build and need a lot of time. i think with your knowledge it can be done in one hour. has the code already but combine everything is hard for me.
    edit: in your script the "maps" dont work for me, it changes the heading of the car but teleports me not to startpoint

• TRANSLATOR

@TobsiCred oh yes, that map sucks, i will rate my own mod 3 stars only :confounded:

• @ImNotMentaL no no :point_up: lets say 4 ;) display information is perfect

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.