[SCRIPT][Released] Better Vehicle First Person
Here's a little preview of...
Better Vehicle First Person
- In-game fully adjustable head position and field of view
- Head bobbing / inertia - for me, this makes driving feel a lot more realistic
- Looking back (using the look back control) moves the view clear of the headrest
The core functionality is done; right now I just need to add position saving for individual vehicles and a UI.
Nice! Can't wait to try it out.
You might wanna test with a better handling mod, the cars are way too grippy it seems like Makes the demo disorienting.
Amazing! This will be a must have mod for everyone who likes realism
@Razorwings18 Now this is cool
...aaaand it's released.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get things properly set up to be able to show the player character's hands while in the vehicle. The problem is that when braking hard, the character shifts forward and ends up in front of the camera.
If anyone knows how to do any of the following, it would go a long way toward getting the hands to show up on the steering wheel:
a) Keep the character immobile, except for the hands.
b) Make the head disappear
c) Move a specific bone, so I could at least bend the neck into the body
Version 0.9 is released. Here is a video showing a couple of new features:
- FEATURE: Support for ikt's "Manual Transmission & Steering Wheel Support" mod views (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt)
- FEATURE FOR KEYBOARD USERS: Move your view without leaving mouse steering mode - 3 variants
- FEATURE: Camera adjustment mode can now be cancelled; view will revert to previous setting.
- FEATURE: A fallback default vehicle camera settings file is included to prevent overwriting user camera settings when updating the mod
- FIX: "Crash" effect incorrectly shown after aiming in 1st person and in other situations
- FIX: Camera now moves relative to the vehicle; not to the horizon