world of variety replace sheriff?

• hello i have a problem I think with world of variety j trying for 1 week to modify the vehicle sheriff i change in the patchday1ng + x64e + patchday3ng without success

• @toumabrav

\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\sheriff.yft/.ytd

\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\sheriff.yft/.ytd

\mods\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\sheriff.yft/.ytd

Afaik those are the only default locations of the Sheriff so I'm not sure what your problem could be. I'm presuming you are using a 'mods' folder & it is working for other mods? (so you know the game is selecting the sheriff from the mods folder & not the game folder).

What exactly is it you are trying to do?

I've downloaded & searched World of Variety 4.0 (Super Sport Series DLC) & it doesn't seem to have any sheriff.yft or sheriff.ytd's in it so I'm not sure your problem is connected to WOV.

Tip: You can search in OpenIV by pressing Ctrl + F3 together. Try searching for sheriff.yft/.ytd etc & see what you find.

• thank you for the trick ctrl f3 ^^ good job and the problem vener of natural vision thank you

• @toumabrav said in world of variety replace sheriff?:

...the problem vener of natural vision...

Sorry, I didn't understand that part?

If the sheriff is located only in the same 3 places in your game as I posted above then the game will be loading the sheriff from patchday3ng (ie the highest patchday?ng folder that the vehicle is in. Alternatively you can just install replace cars to the highest patchday?ng folder you have & that will work too :thumbsup:)

• @a63nt-5m1th or use the search bar top right ;)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.